Contact Us

How Long Does it Take to Install Screen Porch Windows?

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 11:01:03 AM by Brandon Williamson | 3-season porch

Ask the Porch Window Guy | Question 3: How long does it take to install porch windows?

Read More

Can I Put Glass Windows in My Porch?

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 2:27:34 PM by Brandon Williamson | 3-season porch

Ask the Porch Window Guy | Question 1: Can I put glass windows in my porch?

The short answer is “yes.” But, I would follow-up with a question of my own: “Do you need another room in your house?” Cause that’s what you’ll end up with.

Read More

Sunspace to Attend Upcoming  Home Shows

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 7:44:26 AM by Brandon Williamson | 3-season porch, Minneapolis Events

Sunspace Twin Cities will be at two upcoming local home shows – the St. Paul Home + Landscape Show and the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show. 

Read More

Check Out Sunspace At The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show

The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling show is about to kick-off. This year, the show will feature three new exhibits: Your bathroom, Your Way; TRADE Secrets; and Sustain-Able Alley. There will also be a returning feature called Upcycle Challenge where decorated Adirondack chairs will be auctioned off to benefit the Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity. Plus, don’t forget to see the Main Stage where TV hosts, Kevin O’Connor, from “This Old House,” and Jeff Devlin, from HGTV and the DIY Network, will present tips and educational information about remodeling, interior design, and home improvement.

Read More

How to Best Use Your Porch Space [VIDEO]

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 9:34:23 AM by Brandon Williamson | vinyl porch windows, screened-in porch, 3-season porch

It's official—you've decided to add a 3-season porch onto your house! While this is a very exciting decision, it also comes with many choices on how to make it something you'll be happy with and enjoy for years to come. Every decision can have an effect on how much you enjoy your new space, so making the right choices is crucial.

If you're looking for some professional insights when it comes to designing your 3-season porch, check out our video below.  

Read More

Heating and Cooling Your 3-Season Porch [VIDEO]

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 10:30:23 AM by Brandon Williamson | vinyl porch windows, screened-in porch, 3-season porch

Using a porch in harsh winters can be a challenge. One of the most common questions we hear from our customers is how they can get use out of their porch when the temperature starts getting cold.

The video below shares a few tips for getting more out of your porch all year round. 

Read More

Fall Protection Options for Porch Windows [VIDEO]

Posted on Aug 15, 2018 12:01:47 PM by Brandon Williamson | vinyl porch windows, screened-in porch, 3-season porch

Do I need fall protection for my porch? It's a common question, and for good reason. If your porch is higher than 30 inches off the ground, building code requires some form of fall protection.

Read More